Member Digest – Client Care
5 Quick Tips that You May Not Know about Referral Maker
- Create your own Custom Goal by going to the My Business tab and on the left-hand side click Weekly Activity Goal select the Custom goal (drop-down menu): Add a custom goal and save.
- Need an idea for a call, note or pop-by? Select the Relationships tab in the top toolbar of Referral Maker and on the right-hand side click on the “Quick Ideas.”
- When importing your CSV file you can click on “Show Mapping” to ensure your columns will properly import into your Referral Maker database.
- If you are trying to view certain information for all your clients you can go to the Relationships tab under the Sort Relationships there’s a “Print Contacts” button where you can choose up to four categories to view and print.
- You are able to see new enhancements to our training programs and Referral Maker CRM by scrolling all the way down in your Dashboard under “Referral Maker Blog”