Members Digest – Coaches
MID YEAR REVIEW
- A time to check-in and see where the client is at within their goals and business for the year.
- Recognize distractions and what systems can be put in place to minimize or eliminate the distraction to keep the client moving forward to their goals.
- Champion, Celebrate and Challenge- Be proactive with the slowdown and not reactive. Know it is coming and being prepared to NOT let it derail clients from reaching their goals.
- Create space during this time to continue to lead generate. Be productive and stay productive.
- Coaches encourage the clients to engage in the Summer Blitz.
- Doing Client appreciation parties themed around 4th of July and all “summer” related Pop-By’s.